Last week, World Wrestling Entertainment CEO Vince McMahon, lost $357 million, and according to Forbes, the 68-year-old was billionaire no longer, with his estimated net worth going to $750 million.
To make a long story short, McMahon’s stock plunged with a new television deal that was for far less than what analysts predicted. Who cares about the logistics, here’s five ways you could have spent the money.
5. We know money doesn’t grow on trees, but with $357 million, you can take care of your entire family — your momma, daddy, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cats, dogs, momma’s momma and so forth. Heck, you could probably get houses and cars for everyone on your block.
4. For a measly $65 million, you can buy 5 G650 private jets and still have over $25 million still in the bank. With those jets, you can rent them out, turn them into “party buses,” er, “party jets,” and watch your investment grow.
3. At $2.5 million each, you can enjoy almost 142 Bugatti Vitesses — which tops out at 250 mph — and guess what? You’ll still have $2 million leftover. Question is, where are you going to store 142 Bugattis? Maybe give Jay Leno a call?
2. Few would probably do this, but when asked what to do with the $357 million, 2016 Olympic Judo hopeful Pauline Macias said, “I would donate $307 million, and use the rest for my family.” Keeping $50 million still not a bad chunk of change, eh?
1. A landfill costs a neighborhood about $1 million. Buy one of these, then take the other $356 million — and bury it in your landfill! Your own personal bank, hidden in the ground. You might not make a return on it, but who cares, can’t trust the banks or some of those darn money hungry family members.
You might also like:
Ultimate Warrior: 5 life lessons from the master
WWE Raw: A Guide to the young talent moving up to the main roster
Ultimate Warrior of WWE dead at 54
Watch NWA Wrestling on FilmOn:
Follow TV Mix on Twitter: @tvmixusa
Contact TV Mix: email@example.com